In the student’s assignment submission page, you will find the ‘Allow another attempt’ drop-down field at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Yes’ from the drop down options and then save changes.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the Turnitin score?
- How do I know when a candidate has submitted work for marking?
- What should I do if an assignment is over word-count or has a high Turnitin percentage?
- How do I re-open the submission area following a refer?
- Where can I find CIPD Training policies?
- What else is in the Tutor and Assessor area?
- Where would I find advice on supporting candidates with additional learning needs?
- Where would I find exemplar feedback?
- Why isn’t my cohort showing on the VLE?