To check the Turnitin score of any piece of submitted work, go into the assignment submission area and look for the Turnitin percentage indicator, which will be a coloured bar next to the submission with a percentage in it. When you click the bar, the Turnitin report will open.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the Turnitin score?
- How do I know when a candidate has submitted work for marking?
- What should I do if an assignment is over word-count or has a high Turnitin percentage?
- How do I re-open the submission area following a refer?
- Where can I find CIPD Training policies?
- What else is in the Tutor and Assessor area?
- Where would I find advice on supporting candidates with additional learning needs?
- Where would I find exemplar feedback?
- Why isn’t my cohort showing on the VLE?